Sunday, March 14, 2021

I've Been A YouTuber for 4 Years

 I cannot believe it’s been (4) years I’ve been on YouTube! I must say I haven't been consistent and I did take some breaks and contemplate quitting but I never did and I’m glad I didn’t because I have learned so much through the YouTube process it’s unreal. Most people are more intrigued about the monetization of the channel aka the money. I’m here to tell you if you don’t have loads of subscribers or some videos with millions of views… don’t be looking to get a mansion any time soon. 

I was obsessed with the money in the beginning but after burning out a couple times I knew I had to diversify my income and not make YouTube such a priority. That’s the decision I made and I feel good about my channel and the fact that I don’t depend on it for money. I do depend on my YouTube for a creative outlet and a chance to flush out ideas I have that I would like to be recorded.


At the time I’m writing this for IndieLand Blog I have 2,100 Subscribers and (451) videos on my main YouTube channel under Melle Indie. I’m hoping to grow my other (2) YouTube channels with the knowledge I gained from my main channel. I look at YouTube channels like portfolios the same way I think Instagram should be looked at. These are free ways to showcase your talent to the entire world. You never know who is watching or what it could lead to. Back when I was growing up there was a theory about (6) degrees of separation meaning your only (6) people away from anybody in the world. Now with technology moving faster than ever you are (1) click or (1) direct message away from anybody in the world.


I have some ideas on separating my content to keep entertainment, information on the entertainment industry and comedy together on Melle TV (My other YouTube) and leave Melle Indie YouTube as is. What’s the saying? … If it ain't broke don’t fix it! So I’m leaving my main channel like it is because that makes me happy to have a place to create with no rules, just creativity.


Here is my latest YouTube video actually talking about my (4) year YouTube journey and how I feel about what being a Youtuber has taught me:

Thank you for coming to my blog post! Be sure to check me out on some other sites for merch and other content! 

    DEPOP

                                                  

                                               YOUTUBE


                                               INDIELAND BLOG


                                               INSTAGRAM


                                               PINTEREST


                                               Tik Tok : @melleindie


                                               Cash App: $melleindie

 

                                               E-Mail: melleindie@gmail.com


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the quality of your blogging, your content on both blogs, on having been a YouTuber for 4 years, on having 3 YouTube channels, on your Twitter (@IndieMelle) presence, and on all of your blog and video views and subscribers!
    I enjoyed watching your video First Thrift Store Haul | Try On Of 2020 (405) | Mellie Indie - YouTube
    I also really LOVE your First Video Ever (Making Of A Channel) 001 | Mellie Indie - YouTube!!!!!!

    My blog: Full Brief Panties
    My YouTube: misterpantybuns's Channel videos
    My Twitter: @Panty_Buns

    ReplyDelete

Melle

Melle

ABOUT ME

Hey Guise it's Melle! Some people know me from the internet as Melle Indie or in entertainment as Melle Johnson either way...it's the same person I swear!.

SOCIAL PLUGIN

RECENT POST

FOLLOW BY EMAIL

Get All The Latest Updates Delivered Straight Into Your Inbox For Free!