Saturday, December 26, 2020

Ranting About The Post Office + New YouTube Upload

 I just been so excited lately! Today's upload was about USPS (United States Postal Service) and the delays I was dealing with due to the pandemic and the holiday's. I totally freaked out! The video was recorded December 15th 2020 and I immediately decided to stop ALL listings and not list anything new until January 2021. Hopefully after New Years the post office will be back to normal in a week or so.

Which is great because I needed a break to get my inventory together and order new merch for my different selling venues.

Here is my rant on YouTube:


I'm feeling way better now! I'm more confident in my selling ability and making decisions on behalf of my customers. I'm looking forward to a great entrepreneurial year in 2021. 

Don't forget to come check me out on these platforms:

DEPOP

YOUTUBE

PINTEREST

BLOGGER

Let's make 2021 a great one! Thanx for visiting IndieLandđź’›

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Melle

Melle

ABOUT ME

Hey Guise it's Melle! Some people know me from the internet as Melle Indie or in entertainment as Melle Johnson either way...it's the same person I swear!.

SOCIAL PLUGIN

RECENT POST

FOLLOW BY EMAIL

Get All The Latest Updates Delivered Straight Into Your Inbox For Free!